You need to be an active US vendor to receive Form 1099-MISC electronically.
2. When will my Form 1099-MISC be available for download?
You will receive an email or text message from viewmyforms.com when your Form 1099-MISC is ready to download. To opt in for an email or text message notification, log in to viewmyforms.com, click the "Edit my account" link in the top right, and check "Send email" and/or "Send text message"
3. How do I log in to viewmyforms.com?
We require that you use the same email address to log in to both viewmyforms.com and Barnes & Noble Press. However, viewmyforms.com is a third-party site, so you will have to create a new account on viewmyforms.com to log in. Your Barnes & Noble Press password is not synced to viewmyforms.com.
4. What if I don't enroll to receive my Form 1099-MISC electronically?
6. Why doesn't my form appear to be saving after I fill in all of my information?
To complete the registration on viewmyforms.com, you must:
- Complete all required fields
- Enter the Opt in code that appears in the bottom left of the page
- Change your password
7. What if my first or last name is shorter than 3 characters long?
If your first or last name is less than 3 characters, add a space for each required character.
Go to the Digital 1099 Tax Form section of your Profile page and click the "Opt Out of Digital Download" button.
10. How can I obtain a paper copy of the most recent Form 1099-MISC if I unenroll from the electronic version?
11. What do I need in order to view and print an electronic version of my Form 1099-MISC?
12. How long will my Form 1099-MISC be available on the viewmyforms.com website?
13. If I change my B&N Press email address, will I still be able to log in to viewmyforms.com to download my Form 1099-MISC?
14. How much must I earn to receive a Form 1099-MISC?