Barnes & Noble Press has released a feature that enables you to create your Author Page on BN.com. You can upload your photo and add a biography to customize your Author Page.
Note: At this time, the feature is only available to select Barnes & Noble Press authors. Please email us at BNPressFeedback@bn.com if you're interested in creating an Author Page.
About creating an Author Page:
At this time, you can create up to three (3) Author Pages per account. Criteria to create an Author Page:
- Each author needs a minimum of 3 titles on sale
- No public domain books
- No adult content
Author Pages can be fully customized by you. Use the following guides when creating your Author Page:
- The content you write should be evergreen that will not need to be updated frequently.
- You can provide up to 120 characters for the short bio text and up to 500 characters for the long bio text.
- The photo you upload should be a minimum of 480px (width) x 700px (height) with your face centered in the photo.
- Your file must be between 5 KB and 2 MB and acceptable file formats are .PNG or .JPG
- Click here to see an example of an Author Page on BN.com
- After you enter all the details, you can preview how your Author Page will look on BN.com.
- This is a beta feature. While it is in beta, you will not be able to edit the information once you hit submit.
- After your information is submitted, your profile page may take up two weeks to appear on BN.com.
- Once the page is live, you will be able to share the URL of your Author Page.
- We reserve the right to not approve the request to create an Author Page.
- Please email us at BNPressSupport@bn.com for any additional requests.