You can see payments by ID under the Payments area of the Sales Reporting dashboard. You may also access a full Payments report in the View Reports drop-down. Here, you will find record of the payments that have been made to the bank account you entered in your Vendor Account information. If you need to update this information, you can do so on your Vendor Account page.
Your Publisher Royalties are calculated according to our Royalty and Payment Terms.
Remember that, according to the Royalty and Payment Terms, you will be issued a payment when:
- You have accrued a minimum of $10 in royalties, AND
- 30 days have passed after the end of the calendar month in which the sale occurs
- 70% royalty for all eBooks sold for $0.99 and higher after January 1, 2021
- 55% of the List Price, minus the per book printing cost for all Print projects
- i.e. your January sales will be reflected in your February payment
Once you have received a payment, you can see the details by clicking on the Payment ID in the Payments section of the Sales Reporting dashboard.
If you have eBook and print book sales, you will be issued one payment that includes both eBook and print book sales. There is a $10 payment threshold that must be reached for each payment type.
Your payments will be transferred into the bank account that you have on file with B&N Press via an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Depending on your bank's processing time, the funds can take up to 2 business days to reflect in your bank account.